Monday, April 4, 2011

a to z

A. Age: 22! and, yes, I do feel old... even though I know im not.


B. Bed size: King, which is great when Kyle is in, because he still snuggles me closer than if we were on a twin but he can still take up as much room as he wants. I love it.


C. Chore you dislike: folding socks. I love doing laundry, but when it comes to socks I'd really rather buy new ones every single week. Money wasted? or well spent? to me it would be well worth it.

D. Dogs: We both love dogs. if it was up to Kyle we would have 5 right now.


E. Essential start to your day: Kisses or a good morning text from the hubby


F. Favorite color: all of them? I love turquoise and yellow


G. Gold or silver: I’m big on silver, but I wont turn down some free gold either :)


H. Height: 5′ 5”


I. Instruments you play(ed): I'm not musically talented.Ii have a guitar that i can pick some on. I should really pick that back up


J. Job title: Network Administrator Team Lead


K. Kids: can my pups count?


L. Live for ______: God, Husband- in that order


M. Most embarrassing moment: I'd rather not share :)


N. Nicknames: Callie Mae, Cals (for some reason our core vendors all call me that?)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Ive never done that for me. But plenty for being there with my dad. To many to count.


P. Pet peeves: I am a pretty passive person. But I cannot stand when people treat others wrong for no reason...


Q. Quote from a movie: 'Im Ron Burgundy?'


S. Siblings: I have a younger brother, Nick, and then the brother - in - Law, Kevin. I also have the most amazing older sister, Stacy, and then her hubby, my other brother, Tom :)


T. Time you wake up: usually around 7:00


U. University attended: Westwood Online count?


V. Vegetables: I could live without meat to be honest.


W. What makes you run late: I hate being late. HATE IT. But Kyle is never in a hurry to get anywhere lol

X. X-rays you’ve had: probably around 10


Y. Yummy food you make: desserts!


Z. Zoo animal favorites:hmmm... all of them?!


-Callie

0 comments:

Post a Comment