Monday, January 31, 2011

--written on January 29th--
I woke up this morning to sweet kisses from my husband. He held me for a long while before asking what I'd like to order to our room for breakfast this morning. Not 10 minutes after ordering, I had scrambled eggs, an English muffin, fresh fruit, and orange juice brought to bed. This first anniversary weekend has been so good to us. We made reservations at the Omni Resort. It is absolutely breath taking.
 When we arrived we went up to our room to start getting ready for dinner. we came about a hour earlier than expected though so we had some time to kill. I was in the bathroom doing some makeup touch ups when someone knocked on the door. The man knocking, had a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. It's like something you read about. I was in heaven. For dinner my hubby took me to eat at my favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot. It was so good, as always. I love the atmosphere and the experience. It is a fondue restaurant and it's so fun. If you've never done fondue, you should. I love it. For dessert, I had the flaming turtle. If I could only have one dessert, once a year. That would be it. De-lish.

Right now though, we are laying in bed. Just loving each other. Waiting for 12:30 which is when we will have our couples massage. I. Can't. Wait.
I'm so blessed to have him. I can't imagine where I would be without him. And that's something I don't even want to think about. He is my best friend. He puts up with my complaining and gives me massages. He takes care of me when I am sick. And if the first year of marriage is the hardest, baby, bring on the rest. This has truly been the best year of my life.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment